THANK YOU for visiting our website and showing interest in buying our product(s).
Although we realize it is a lot of text, it is important for you to read it carefully before you proceed to make your purchase, as we explain the “Terms and Conditions” that apply to both you and us for both the use of our website as well as for a purchase of our product (s).
By visiting our websites, and buying product (s) from us, you indicate that you have read and understood these “Terms and Conditions” and that you agree with them.
Factual and specific rules such as delivery costs, delivery times but also the regions where we do or do not deliver our product (s) to can all be found on our website under our Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQ”).
We have written down the “Terms and Conditions” in a simple and transparent manner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Who can order product (s) via the website?
- When can I order product (s) via the website?
- How does the order procedure work?
- When don’t we execute your order?
- What prices does Just The Right Sneaker use?
- How do I pay for my product (s)?
- How does the delivery of my product (s) work?
- I want to cancel my order; what must I do?
- What is my warranty if the product (s) is defective?
- How do I return my product (s) to Just The Right Sneaker? How do I contact Just The Right Sneaker?
- How does Just The Right Sneaker deal with my privacy?
- What are the “Terms and Conditions” concerning intellectual property rights?
- How far does Just The Right Sneaker’s liability go?
- What other Terms and Conditions are there?
You can consult the “Terms and Conditions” online, download and print them or request them by email from us.
Who are we? We use “We”, “our” or "Just The Right Sneaker" for convenience sake to refer to the company of Just The Right Sneaker. This is a Dutch business established at Gansstraat 6, 2872BB Schoonhoven in The Netherlands, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 82280223. Just The Right Sneaker has a VAT number in:
The Netherlands: NL003663381B41
Should anything be unclear nevertheless, or should you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service team.
1. Who can order product (s) via the website
We only sell our product (s) to end users and/or consumers and/or businesses with a valid address in the region in which we deliver our product (s).
2. When can I order product (s) via the website?
Even though anyone can visit our website, product (s) can only be purchased by end users and/or consumers aged 16 or over, or when you have permission from your parent or legal guardian. When ordering on our webshop and accepting these Terms & Conditions, you declare that you are either 16 or have permission from your parent or legal guardian.
3. How does the order procedure work?
Of course we are very pleased that you decided to order our product (s). Placing an order via our website is easy and consists of the following steps:
- search for the product (s) you would like to order via the menu or the search function;
- add the product (s) you like to order to your shopping cart by clicking on "Add to cart ";
- proceed to "Order";
- verify your cart, if all correct, then again proceed to "Order";
- we don’t support an account in this stage; please fill in all necessary information (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number) - check your information and your order before making it final;
- choose the desired shipping option (standard NL , ship to a pick-up point or Free pick-up in Schoonhoven);
- choose one of the possible methods of payment;
- before you place an order we need you to confirm that you have read our “Terms and Conditions” and agree to them;
- click the button "Buy now" in order to purchase and pay for the product (s) (you have now entered into a binding obligation);
- you must complete the payment in the manner of payment chosen by you. As long as you have not completed the payment, the product (s) will not be reserved but as soon as we have received the payment from your bank, the order will be executed. This means that if you wait too long in making the payment, the risk increases that the product (s) will no longer be available;
- you will receive an email with all the particulars of your purchase; and
- as soon as we have shipped your product (s), you will receive a confirmation of shipment by email and you can follow the status via the shared order status link.
4. When may we cancel your order?
We are entitled to refuse or cancel your order. However, we must have a justified reason for doing so. Examples of situations in which we can refuse an order or cancel a purchase include, but are not limited to:
- an obvious error or other incorrectness with regard to a product (s) offered by us / on com;
- the product (s) is not available or in stock; if this is so, we will inform you as soon as possible and will not process the order;
- your invoice information is not correct or is impossible to verify;
- we have reason to believe that your order or payment is fraudulent;
- there is suspicion of credit card or debit card fraud;
- we cannot deliver to the address stated by you;
- you are under 18 years of age; or
- no full payment is
In the above cases, we are not liable for damages or costs as a result of the refusal or cancellation of your order.
5. What prices does Just The Right Sneaker use?
The prices on our website are consumer prices and include VAT but exclude shipping costs.
The prices only apply to purchases via our website and may differ from the prices that are used for the same product (s) in a Just The Right Sneaker store. The final price to be paid will be displayed on the checkout page.
Not all product (s) and offers that are offered on our website are also available in Just The Right Sneaker stores and vice versa.
Promotions or discounts on the website cannot be used in combination with other promotions, offers or discounts. Promotions and offers only apply to purchases made via www.justtherightsneaker.com
The costs and the expected delivery date of your product (s) will be clearly mentioned for your order.
6. How do I pay for my product (s)?
We will only process and deliver your order after receipt of the payment.
Just The Right Sneaker accepts various methods of payment including debit cards and PayPal. We accept no other methods of payment than those mentioned on our website. We remain owner of the product (s), until you have paid for the product (s) in full.
7. How will my product (s) be delivered?
We deliver the order at the address that has been given by you when placing your order. Where we are unable to deliver to your address, we may:
- divert and deliver to your neighbour;
- make another delivery attempt at a later date; or
- deliver your parcel at a local pick-up point
The times of delivery mentioned by us are only indications and are not guaranteed. The latest time of delivery is 30 days. We try to inform you about any delays, in so far as possible. In so far as permitted by law, we are not liable for any damages as a result of late delivery.
Important: it is important that you check the parcel at the time of receipt. Even though you have 14 days to cancel your purchase without reason, where the parcel is damaged or in any way not as you would expect it, you would need to inform us immediately of this and in any case within 3 days.
Important: once you have accepted the parcel (without reporting any damage to us), the risk of loss, damage or reduction in value of the product (s) is at your expense and risk. This means that if the product (s) is lost or damaged after you have accepted it, you are responsible for that loss or damage and you will therefore have no right to a refund of your money from us.
8. I want to cancel my order; what must I do?
Although we would regret this very much, you are entitled to cancel any order and without giving a reason. There are a number of special rules for this, which we will explain in more detail below. It makes a difference whether the product (s) have already been sent to you or not.
If the product (s) have been passed on to our warehouse for shipment, you can cancel your order via contacting us for cancelation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If the product (s) have already been shipped or have been delivered to you, you can cancel your order as described below. The law gives you the right to dissolve all or part of the order within 14 days after delivery of the last product of your order without giving any reason for doing so. This is called the “statutory right of withdrawal”. You can pass on your cancellation to us by completing the contact form https://www.justtherightsneaker.com/contact-1 (which is also attached at the end these “Terms and Conditions”) or via email. You can send this form to us by email to email@example.com.
Important: you must send back the product (s) to us within a period of 14 days after you have made use of your right of withdrawal.
For clarity, you have:
- 14 days from the date of delivery to inform us of your intention to cancel an order (without any reason); and
- Within 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your right to cancel your order, we must have received the product (s).
Important: we do set the condition that the product (s) and packaging are in the original unused condition and are complete. This means that you must treat the product (s) and the packaging with care (in the same manner as we do to keep the originality intact). You may only unpack the product (s) in so far as this is necessary to be able to assess the size, nature and characteristics of the product (s). You may, for instance, try on the shoes for size but you may not wear them. Do not remove tags or labels when trying on the product (s).
Important: the state of the product (s) returned is checked by us on receipt. If the product (s) is worn or damaged, we reserve the right to come back to you as to the re-sell value of the product (s).
When returning all products purchased, if the procedure has been followed and the products are in new and unused condition, we will trigger a refund to you of the full purchase amount without the shipping costs within 14 days following our receipt of your cancellation.
When returning only part of an order, if the procedure has been followed and the product (s) is in new and unused condition, we will only trigger a refund to you of the value of the product (s) without the shipping costs.
Important: additional costs as a result of the more expensive shipping method chosen by you than the cheapest standard delivery offered are never refunded.
9. What is my warranty if the product (s) is defective?
As a consumer you are entitled to the statutory warranty in the country where you live. These “Terms and Conditions” do not affect your legal warranty rights. If one of the rules in the “Terms and Conditions” differs from the warranty rights to your disadvantage, the relevant rule does not apply, but the law in the country where you reside applies instead.
Under the legal warranty you may expect a product (s) to:
- be free of defects at the time of delivery;
- comply with what has been agreed upon, what is stated in our offer; and
- possess the properties that are necessary for normal use of the
If unexpectedly a product (s) delivered by us nevertheless has a defect or does not comply with the legal warranty in another way, we kindly ask you to inform us of this defect as soon as possible.
To give us a better chance to solve possible problems we ask you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following included:
- to state clearly to us what the defect or problem with the product (s) is; and
- to include several pictures of the product (s) clearly showing the defect and overall state of the product (s).
We will then review the product (s) and advise you of the next steps. In the case of a well-founded claim under the warranty, we will refund you the purchase price. If a delivered order is returned in full, we also refund the standard shipping costs paid by you.
Important: if only part of an order is returned, the shipping costs are not refunded.
10. How do I return my product (s) to Just The Right Sneaker?
You can return a product (s) in the following way:
- PAID by you: Return using a local postal services of your choice.
Visit our FAQ page (FAQ | Just the right sneaker) on our website for more information. To ensure we safely receive the returned product (s), we recommend that you use a tracking service when returning product (s) by this method.
Please note that we will only be able to adhere to triggering the refund amount within 14 days if your selected local shipper is able to deliver the product (s) to us within that period.
It is important that you follow the guidelines below when returning the product (s):
- Place the product (s) that is being returned back in the original packaging and pack it well in a box, bag or carton to protect the product (s) and its original packaging.
Important: the parcel must be properly closed and taped.
- Return by courier: have the courier place his name and signature on the appropriate part of your return label and keep this part for your own The signature confirms that the courier has received the product (s). In general, you can follow your return shipment via the Tracking Number that is stated on the return label.
11. How do I contact Just The Right Sneaker?
We aim to deliver excellent service, both online and offline. Integrity, excellence and service form part of our core values. If your experience with us is not of the quality we aim for, please let us know. Tell your story.
You may contact us by email, DM (Instagram) and online. You can find our contact details on our (http://justtherightsneaker.com).
12. How does Just The Right Sneaker deal with my privacy?
Just The Right Sneaker considers the protection of your privacy to be very important. That is why we want to inform you regarding how we handle the data provided by you to us and what you may expect from us.
Just The Right Sneaker Europe’s website is established in The Netherlands and meets Dutch Privacy Rules.
Before placing an order, you explicitly agree that we may store, process and use the data collected on our website. These data will only be used by the Just The Right Sneaker.
The information obtained by us about our customers help us to personalize and continuously improve your shopping experience with us. We use the information for handling orders, dispatching product (s), processing payments, our communication with you and the prevention or detection of fraud.
In addition, we may share some data with carefully selected third parties that help us to provide certain services, such as technical and logistical support and other tasks. Other services provided by third parties include amongst others the processing of debit card payments, credit institutions, shipments. By ordering via our website, you give us permission to perform credit checks and any other checks to assess and guarantee correct payment, the correctness of the postal address and to prevent fraudulent transactions.
By ordering via our website, we may pass on your personal data to the financial institution that processes the relevant payment method or a payment intermediary. The intermediary only uses the data to process your payment order.
We may also ask you for additional information, for instance if you participate in a competition or another promotional campaign on our website.
If you want to order product (s) from our website, you can do so as a guest.
In addition, personal data may be exchanged with our website hosting partners and others that help us to operate the website or perform activities for us. Before exchanging your personal data with our hosting partners, they must agree that they will handle your personal data safely and confidentially.
We may disclose your personal data if this is required by the law or to protect our rights or the rights, property or security of others.
We may also use your data for statistical purposes. This data is more general in nature, and cannot be traced back to you. We do not sell data about you as a person or about your personal use of the website.
You are entitled to inspect the data saved by us. In order to receive a copy of this data, you may contact us via the questions form (https://www.justtherightsneaker.com/contact-1). We may charge a small fee for administrative expenses. Moreover, you are entitled to request that we completely delete any personal data held by us, in as far as we do not need this data for statutory or tax reasons.
A "Cookie" is a small data file that is sent from a webserver to your browser and that is stored on the hard disc of your computer. A cookie contains specific information, for example a unique ID number that keeps track of the webpage(s) visited by you. With this unique number we can keep track of your orders while you shop on our website.
If you do not register and do not buy anything from us, it is still possible that we save information about you on our website in order to improve our website. Such use, like the number of times that our website is visited and which pages are viewed, cannot be traced back to individual users. This information is only intended for internal use to improve the provision of our services.
Although cookies are accepted and saved automatically by most browsers, you may in general change the settings of your browser in such a manner that this does not happen or does not happen automatically. It may however be that you have to set your browser to accept both (functional) cookies and pop-ups to be able to use all the functionalities of the website, including adding product (s) to your shopping cart and placing an order.
14. What forms of security does Just The Right Sneaker apply?
Just The Right Sneaker has implemented specific security measures for the protection against loss, abuse or the adjustment of information provided by you. All personal data sent over the Internet are encrypted with the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer), Secure Server Certification Authority RSA Data Security Inc. US.
The browsers that support placing orders with the use of SSL /TLS Technology include Google Chrome 51 and higher; Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and higher; Mozilla Firefox 47 client for PCs; and the Safari 9.1 client for Macs; Mobile Safari and Google Chrome for mobile. If you use an older version of these browsers or another browser which does not support the performance of secured transactions or if your computer forms part of a LAN (local area network) on which a firewall is installed which prevents the performance of secured transactions, you cannot perform secured transactions. If this is the case, we kindly ask that you choose one of the offline methods of payment to place your order.
What are the “Terms and Conditions” concerning intellectual property rights?
Our brands and intellectual property rights are very important to us. We also make use of the intellectual property rights of other parties that deliver material to us for our website and communications. For example, the suppliers of the product (s), photographers and copywriters. We would like both you and us to handle these rights with due care.
These rights do not only include all product (s), service and corporate names used, but also texts, images, illustrations, design of the website and logos.
That is why it is important that you only use the information on the website for you personally and not for commercial purposes. It is allowed to make an electronic copy or paper copy from parts of the website, but only in connection with the placement of an order with Just The Right Sneaker.
If you want to use our material for another application, you need our explicit permission in writing for this in advance.
If you nevertheless use this information without our permission, this infringes our rights and/or rights of third parties as explained above. In that case we are entitled to call you to account and hold you responsible for damage and request compensation from you.
16. How far does Just The Right Sneaker’s liability go?
For our product (s):
In the unlikely case that we do not fulfil our obligations with you correctly, we are responsible for the direct damage resulting from it up to the maximum amount that you paid for the product (s) concerned.
However, Just The Right Sneaker is responsible for the damage resulting from the inadequate performance in the case of:
- death or physical injury;
- intent or wilful recklessness of Just The Right Sneaker itself and/or its management; and
- any other damage for which the liability cannot be statutorily excluded or
It may always happen that we are unable to meet our obligations because something happens beyond our control. We call this “force majeure”. If it is a question of force majeure, we are also not responsible for any costs and damage resulting from it.
For the use of our website:
We are not responsible for the content of websites that may be visited through links on our website. The use of links and visiting other websites occur entirely at your own risk. Other websites may contain links or frames to our website. We are not responsible for any damage resulting from such a link or frame.
Although we take reasonable precautionary measures to keep our website free from viruses, we do not accept any liability for damage resulting from a virus on or passed on through our website.
18. What other Terms and Conditions are there?
Finally there are a number of general standard rules which are important to note. We list them below:
- The use of the website and all the orders, purchases and other transactions via the website are subject to Dutch law, also if an obligation is performed fully or partially abroad or if you reside in another
- In the unlikely event that you believe that you have to go to court to solve a problem, you may do so in the country in which you reside or in the Netherlands.
- If you visit our website or send us an email, you communicate with us electronically. For contractual reasons you agree to receive notifications in an electronic manner and you agree that written communication also means any form of electronic communication (for instance email). This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- The content of your purchase agreement is not saved by You will receive a confirmation of your purchase agreement by email and you must save this yourself for any later consultation.
- These “Terms and Conditions” are applicable unless mandatory statutory provisions oppose this. If any part of these “Terms and Conditions” must be considered not valid for any reason whatsoever, this does not affect the validity of the remaining part of the “Terms and Conditions” and this remaining part is considered to remain in full force and
- We reserve the right to change these “Terms and Conditions” at any time without prior notification, whereby the new amended “Terms and Conditions” take effect at the time of placement on the
If you want to cancel a purchase and return it, then fill in the form below completely and send it subsequently by email to: email@example.com.
Model form for cancellation
Just The Right Sneaker Gansstraat 6 2872 BB Schoonhoven
I/We (*) hereby announce that I/we (*) want to cancel our agreement concerning the purchase of the following product
(s) (*): Description:
Ordered on (date) / Received on (date) (*):
Please fill in your name and address below:
Frist name and family name:
Street and house number:
Postal code and place:
(*): Delete if not applicable.